- One invoice one point of contact
- Prompt response to all matters regarding POD’s, tracking goods, driver run sheets, pallet control, and invoice enquiries.
- Meeting delivery deadlines
- KPI reporting on request
- Well balanced solutions incorporating service and price.
- Regular meetings with carrier ensuring high level of service all the time.
- Various fixed pricing methods e.g. pallet rates, space rates, cents per kilo, half and full loads to all interstate capitals and regional areas.
- On-going invoice management to maintain and reduce weekly expenditure.
South Melbourne FC advises that Fortigo Transport Management has joined as its newest Principal Partner for the 2014 National Premier League Victoria season.
Fortigo Transport Management is a leading organisation in outsourced strategic management. As well as specialising in delivery of goods, FortigoTransport Management work with their clients to achieve the best result they require, offering a complete service from woe to go.
Fortigo assists with all clients’ freight distribution requirements. They provide an independent transport service ensuring best practices with measurable outcomes. A number of key benefits that Fortigo offers its clients include:
Speaking to smfc.com.au, SMFC General Manager Peter Kokotis said “Fortigo Transport Management is a leading transport solutions company and we look forward to working closely with them throughout the season. Please support the sponsors that support our great club”.