SMFC is seeking Expressions of Interest (EOI) from suitably qualified and experienced hospitality professionals to manage and operate the Food and Beverage areas of the South Melbourne Social Club situated at Lakeside Stadium.
The areas include the following, with the South Melbourne Social Club including the 1959 Bar and Grill was constructed in early April 2017:
- The 1959 Bar and Grill
- Lakeside Futsal Centre
- SMFC Match Days (including mens and womens matches) held at Lakeside Stadium, Albert Park
- SMFC Events (including gala and family days) held at Lakeside Stadium, Albert Park
- Other SMFC Events held at Lakeside Stadium, Albert Park
- Youth Team Events including Training and Matchday in Caulfield and Albert Park
The newly built facility is fully equipped with the following:
- Full Commercial Kitchen and Serveries area
- Full Equipped Bar Area including 9 Taps
- Table seating capacity for up to 230 patrons
This is a unique and exciting opportunity for an experienced hospitality professional to build a successful food and beverage offering for an existing clientele, as well as capturing a new market situated in the heart of Albert Park.
We request that interested participants submit an EOI on or before close of business 31st August 2018.
We would welcome the opportunity to discuss this with you further – for more information please email email@example.com.
Relevant documentation is available from 6 August 2018.
Strict confidentiality agreements will apply with any application.
Any tender or offer may not be necessary accepted. Expressions of interest may be emailed, while late applications may not be considered.