Friday, 10 December 2010 9:54 AM
South Melbourne FC is proud to announce a new corporate partnership with Cleanstart for the 2011 Victorian Premier League season. The Clean Start logo will feature proudly on the back of the playing shorts.
Cleanstart was founded by father and son, George and Nick Kakridas. The company’s approach is to establish a culture in which team work, safety and individual excellence are encouraged
Cleanstart is committed to :
- Providing a cleaning program that meets with client’s individual needs.
- Ensuring that all work adheres to statuary regulations, guidelines and specifications
- Investing the company’s time, money and expertise in the ongoing training and supervision of its support members
- Continually understanding our client’s changing needs
- Offering continuous resources to all staff to ensure and promote ability, morale, safety and security
- Additional to our own programs, we will induct our Management and staff with our clients requirements including:
– Safety Requirements
– Grooming Standards
Head of Marketing, Corporate Sales and Events George Triantos, speaking to smfc.com.au said “we are delighted to welcome Cleanstart to the SMFC family. We hope that it will be a long standing relationship between both organisations”.
For more information on our new Corporate Partner, please contact Cleanstart on the following details:
3 Merryn Close,
Bundoora, Vic. 3083
P O Box 2082
Prahran, Vic. 3181 Ph : (03) 9467 7909